RAT (is an Analysis Tool) User’s Guide¶
This manual describes how to configure and run RAT for simulation and analysis. Those who wish to modify the source code of RAT should first be familiar with this guide, then read the Programmer Guide.
- Command Interface and Macro Files
- Event Producers vs. Event Processors
- Random Numbers
- Data Structure
- The RAT Database (RATDB)
- Gsim Generators
- Gsim Geometry
- Physics Processes
- PMT Simulation
- Input Producers
- Event Processors
- User-Defined Processors
- Off-line Analysis in ROOT
- Particle Tracks
- Creating and Running rattest Tests
- Setting up GEANT4 with HEPREP visuals and viewing in Wired 3
- The SNO Collaboration – Much of the design of RAT is inspired by SNOMAN, the SNO Monte Carlo and ANalysis program.
- Glenn Horton-Smith – RAT uses GLG4sim as the basis for its Monte Carlo processor.
- The Double-CHOOZ Collaboration – We use their Gd capture simulation in the Monte Carlo